Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Checking in-and a tatting class coming up

Hi everyone!  I've passed two parts of the CPA exam so far and have taken a third (won't get my score until 2/3/12).  I take the forth and final part February 29th so I'm still in the middle of studying and, of course, it's tax season!  I wish I had more time to blog.

I did too much tatting around Christmas time this year and my thumbs and wrists have been punishing me ever since.  I'm taking a hiatus from the tatting to try and give them a rest - but I do have a tatting class coming up, and for those of you who meet me at shows and want to know where and when I'm teaching - this is for you.  I will be at something's looming in Reading, PA on February 5th to do a two hour "Intro to Tatting" class.  Click on the link to be taken to their website where you can sign up.

Back to studying!

4 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I practically jumped out of my chair when I saw that you published a new post!!! So GREAT to hear from you!

Considering I have little patience for financial matters of any kind, my hat is off to you for your exceptional accomplishments in this field! I know you'll pass all the exams with flying colors!

You really MUST give those wrists some time to 'rest'. I can't believe you even had time to tat! Have fun teaching the class. They're a lucky group!

Fox said...

Congratulations!
Fox : ))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your CPA to date! Please take care of your hands and wrists. You do amazing work. I wonder if Trigger Point therapy might help you heal faster. The book "The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook" was very helpful to me. Take care and good luck with tax season!!

Unknown said...

Your tatting is so beautiful and perfect! Just love it!