Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm a Knotty Girl.

I am bad.  Bad at keeping up with this blog.  It seems when one big thing gets finished (namely, CPA achievement - that's right! licensed in PA as of May 15, 2012!) I start two different big things to take its place.  Those two things being kitchen remodel (going on three months now) and craft show season (two shows down, two to go).  

One big thing is enough. 
Two are bordering on unmanageable. 
And blog falls to the bottom of the "to-do" list.

But I am tatting!  See - my hands know it!

 

Yes, that's me in the Arthritis glove in 90 degree weather reading my favorite publication.  My hands ache.  I am really trying to take better care of them by not tatting for 8 hours in a row anymore.  Yes, I'm a knotty girl!

This is Yarnplayer's pattern and thread - "Unfolding Heart" in "Grey Crimson".  Yarnplayer, you can make more of this thread anytime you want...oh and "Garden Afternoon" too! ;-)


I'll try to keep up with the blog a little better this fall. 

10 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

That looks gorgeous, Lovely colours.
At least you have not forgotten that you have a blog.
Nice to hear from you
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations! If I still lived in Pennsylvania, I'd run right over with all my accounting stuff.

I hope you have time to tat for enjoyment. Careful with those hands!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous color way! Beautiful tatting! I especially like how you've made the "chain", the combination of components is lovely!

God's Kid said...

Your necklace is absolutely stunning!!! I really love the chain too-it coordinates so perfectly!!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Was so glad to see this update, and I was pleased to see that you've kept up with some shows, although I can't believe you have the time, with everything else going on! Your show schedule wasn't updated, so i thought you took time off this year!

Better take care of those wrists! Beautiful necklace and thread!

Sunela said...

So glad to see your tatting. Beautiful work as always.

Unknown said...

I love the combination of beading and tatting in this necklace. Beautiful!

Ivana said...

Great works ... It really looks beautiful....
Korekcija Obrva

Anna said...

I love tatted lace. All kinds of lace actually. Will visit you some time again:)

Anonymous said...

bravo, c'est magnifique,
Iris.
http://cheziris.canalblog.com